Posts by iFile_shift
127 posts total, newest first.
creamAPI - Tac Ops Updatein ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hentai;13437104]
IFile_shif
Seems like the release is outdated, after all many provides proof of it as well. If it is still working, please provide proof with the current time and date in game. If nothing is procreamAPI - Tac Ops Updatein ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DutssGaming;13417565]Wats the key to hax menu??
- - - Updated - - -
Wats the key to hax menu??[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure you understand what this is...creamAPI - Tac Ops Updatein ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MrRobloxer69;13399032]Doesn't work anymore gives the error Status_Access_Violation[/QUOTE]
Can you upload any screenshots?
[QUOTE=flametai1;13238390]
1. Delete Creamapi.ini, and steam_api64.dll, steam_api.dll
2.creamAPI - Tac Ops Updatein ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rucin3k;13395049]outdated - not working[/QUOTE]
Please provide proof, I'm unable to access my computer in order to validate this.creamAPI - Tac Ops Updatein ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hentai;13375805]Edited the thread, gave the credits to deadmau5 as well.[/QUOTE]
Thank you, I don't have time to check everything :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.