Posts by Doncan
6 posts total, newest first.
Key logger in hacked clients ?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Yugo540;9675367]Who was your friend too ?[/QUOTE]
Feisbuki and JZzue.
:(
I dont insult you! where I said something "foul-mouthed" ??.
I'm a gentleman ;)Key logger in hacked clients ?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Yugo540;9674898]lord_doncan(at)hotmail(dot)com and Pineapple77 ?
Is that you ? Ahhh thanks you bro for your account, he was great :D[/QUOTE]
OMFG!!! Yes I'm!!
how you did it?, I only want know how you did it!![Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.3 : Automatic Client Updaterin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - tick the box = dissable ........ not tick the box = dissable
thats the problem!Key logger in hacked clients ?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - someone enter to my account of rotmg , and changes the password.
my email had the same password so... changed my pass too.
it happend with my friends too.
We only use Orape and Nilly's hacks....
I'm confus[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 1.3 : Automatic Client Updaterin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=johnathondoe;9667425]first... its disable
second...
Under "Parameters", you can find:
Aimbot options: Auto Fire; Attack certain enemies, etc
Server Side Debuff list
Auto Nexus HP %
in your cas
Showing the 5 most recent posts.