Posts by aaronhackerz
10 posts total, newest first.
Performance mod menu by AeroCryX [V34]in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - Allow bot spawning in any game mode such as Search and Destroy. bot_enemies 2? idk and also try getting projectiles for weapons such as drones for dsr50. if not maybe bg_forceexplosivebullets "1" or unfair aimbot.Nothing happens after Injecting Tekno V1.2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - Hey I had this problem too I believe... I just downloaded the latest version and it worked. Also do you have a lack of servers (Like 10 or so) If so thats because they didnt update either :PBarata's Tekno Multihackin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - ugh im having trouble making the dll in visual studio with the invisible name script... Does anyone mind to compile it?New MW3 - TenkoGods - Muti-Hax!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - its works lolStrata v2.3 Aimkey addedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - WOW FAST!!! Thanks acea :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.