Posts by possible951
4 posts total, newest first.
Nuclear WAR!!!in United States of America - [quote=HackPack;748255]I dont think they will have war directly if there will be.
Maybe indirectly like as an ally of someone who is against the U.S.
I mean like North Korea warring with the U.S. then China joins whiOh Noes!!in North Korea - Did u hear? North Korea making more nukes now!!!
NUCLEAR WAR IMMENENT!!! :eek:
I dont think people even like the government though...
NORTH KOREA IS NOT A PEOPLE's COUNTRY IT IS RUN BY AN ASIAN DICTATOR WHO LIKES TNuclear WAR!!!in United States of America - China and USA?
They will both go to war and what will happen?ONLY "hacks" LEFT for CAin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=chrisisafoo;680448]
LESS RECOIL (about 70%)
go into profiles, then player text, then set these.....
autocenter 1
headbob 0
weaponsway 0
QUOTE]
i cant find autocenter
Showing the 4 most recent posts.