Posts by darkhell93
4 posts total, newest first.
[REQUEST] NORMAL WALLHACK :)in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=IAmWALLER;6807576]Can someone release a normal wallhack. I don't care if it dont have a 2x damage. I just want a normal wallhack.[/QUOTE]
send me ur wallhack i will try to help u to remove the 2x damage ability..PLEASE LA U ALL...in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=nazaryman;6807567]Oh my english ~~[/QUOTE]
muahahaha u a fake canadian !!! u got watch astroBP or GS hack anyone?in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=i9510;6807448]' i only create gs hack cause i like buying gs weapon '
" Bp Hack I DONT WANNA CREATE cause everytime I use GS hack to buy loadout i will get BP 70 000 or go to gachpon and pick 90 gs and win 1 MilliPLEASE LA U ALL...in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - please la you all.... stop releasing hacks.... i play blackshot keep met HACKERS
MAKES ME REALLY CRAZY I REALLY MAD !!!
Y NO RELEASE IN VIP SECTION DUMBASS !!!
---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous po
Showing the 4 most recent posts.