Posts by DarkDreamm
5 posts total, newest first.
Riddicks Warface hack dllin Warface Hacks & Cheats - First i have to say Thanks very much for the hack and the guide to use it. Really. But dont works for me :(
When i start the game and the injector try to inject the .dll i get an error:
"Failed to load module into remotwarface multi hack europein Warface Hacks & Cheats - Did i installed hundreds of programs... but nothing works for me.
I used MPGH WarFace D3D Simple V1.0.0 and works perfect but is detected...
I dont get any error... says sucessfuly injected but i dont see any menu. I prwarface multi hack europein Warface Hacks & Cheats - i have .net framework latest version :( 4.5 for Windows 7 x64
works for u in coop?
I only want this to play in coop misions...warface multi hack europein Warface Hacks & Cheats - I used perx injector. the injector says: successfully injected 1/1... But i dont see the hack on game. i press Home key to open menu but dont work. Anyone with same problem?How to farm win loses?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Hi guys
What is the best way to farm win/loses?? Someone talked me about a BOT FARM, but i dont know where to find.... can you guys help me?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.