Posts by NitroHacker
5 posts total, newest first.
Release: Exteel Hack v2in General Game Hacking - I think people that hack games actually have more of a life than you faggots (like TheHoax), who play the game full hours of the day, while hackers play the game easier and try to improve it. Just my opinion.
I have an iRelease: Exteel Hack v2in General Game Hacking - The 3-5 bullets missing would be, well, missing, and therefore, it isn't really a 100% aim.
If you lock with SMGs, it's always going to hit, but if the bullets miss, that means 100% aim, really isn't 100% aim.
MarksmanshRelease: Exteel Hack v2in General Game Hacking - 100% aim seems to be client-sided. I don't know... Prove me wrong.
I've done some tests with a cannon, (cannons have bad accuracy) and still missed the same amount of times equal to that without the 100% aim.
Plus, I've Release: Exteel Hack v2in General Game Hacking - I want one with:
100% Marksman
Inf EN
2k damage skill
Instand SP
and that;s itRelease: Exteel Hack v2in General Game Hacking - What exactly do I do with this Engine DLL.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.