Posts by denis123456
40 posts total, newest first.
Plz helpin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I have Razer Abyssus 3.5 Mouse And I do not know how Activate the Macro plz help me :(or WTS Mosin Nagant+FN57 account.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=iSnakes;6918932]Well I'm kind of tired of my current account. Looking for a Gator or FG42 account preferably. Not really sure if i want to sell.
Rank: Staff Sergeant 2nd class, not high I know
39k euros
PM: Sr 3m
Selling FG42+Silver arrow accin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=xONNI;6915821]Hello! selling a silver arrow+fg42 acc. also has para,m4mk3, famas mk3, spas 15, desmodus, mp5sd5, fr f2, pgm, asw, and blaser. Rank is second lieutenant 4th class. 30k euros. My skype is suckerpunchwin lose hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - somebody can do win lose hack all ppl need it and its will very helpTPG-1 Epko Accin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=egalitez;6807606]HE IS A SCAMMER LOOK THE SCREENSHOT
http://imageshack.us/a/img196/8107/scammermp.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/scammermp.png/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.