Posts by locoloco38
9 posts total, newest first.
MW3 Multihack v1.1 by AuT03x3Cin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - If I use the UAV option the game crashes after a couple of seconds..Mw3 Mini hack 2.1 (Steam)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=eithan1231;10865289]Do you know how to use any mw3 hack? because most have the same prinsable
and what you do is start mw3 tool or start tool and them mw3 it doesent matter[/QUOTE]
Thats what I did, but only forMw3 Mini hack 2.1 (Steam)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=eithan1231;10865272]Soz to say but if you dont know how to use dis you shouldent be hacking at all.[/QUOTE]
Haha.
What is wrong with you?!
I just asked how to use it because it does not work in every way I tried.Mw3 Mini hack 2.1 (Steam)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - How do I use the tool?
Start MW3 Start the tool or how to get host etc?MW3 Aimbot Wallhack and No Recoilin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=fl4zh;10865093]
Not any that I know of. /mmz[/QUOTE]
Mhm ok maybe eithan1231 release a new one...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.