Posts by soloisticorc
5 posts total, newest first.
Aika EN Bypassin XTrap - So I noticed all of these Bypasses for GAME SPECIFIC. Can anyone make a general X-Trap bypass or one that responds to AIKAEN.exe? ThanksBFH Working Hack As of Today?in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - Hey, I haven't seen any that allow regular aimbot use without the punkbuster silent kick notice issue. I see players in-game who are living proof that a legit one must be out there. He can kill people 24/7 for like 3 houFinding Non-Punkbuster Serversin Battlefield Heroes Hacks - [QUOTE=Ceelker;10279124]There are no such servers in BFHeroes, ever since late 2010.[/QUOTE]
Oh, sorry I am returning and haven't played since around 2009 XD. Thank you for informing me though!Finding Non-Punkbuster Serversin Battlefield Heroes Hacks - Hello, I am wondering how do you know or find out if a server is non-punk buster. The only way I can aimbot on PB servers is if I mildly use the aimbot so I do not get kicked. I want to find a good non-PB server so I canMake old detected hacks undetected againin Battlefield Heroes Hacks - Wow this works amazing, as long as u dont abuse the bot, only once in a while shots and switch up your weapon play/reload often, NEVER kicked not 1nce. played a full hour using that DLL you provided and following your st
Showing the 5 most recent posts.