Posts by Denis902
45 posts total, newest first.
[MOD] DayZ Mod: Weapon and Item Spawner Console || V1 by Jayin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ZoRe;10484554]I got this working. It works amazing. I tested it in ARMEX without Battleye. Can I go to a dayz overpoch server and use this and not get BE banned?[/QUOTE]
You can change the source code its the o[MOD] DayZ Mod: Weapon and Item Spawner Console || V1 by Jayin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Saw it on other portal.How to make your own RPM/WPM hack for DayZ [C#]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I'm not realy new to gamehacking but not new for programming on c# but i get sh*t load of errors...
1>------ Build started: Project: 124214, Configuration: Release Any CPU ------
1>c:\users\denis\documents\visual stuROTMGTool Private Server - Custom Items & Maps - 4 dedicated VPSs - NO HAMACHIin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Stuck on Nexus loading screen[BUILD 1.4][Status: AVAILABLE]Valere Captiosus (24/7)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Can't connect saying its failed, i did connect like a hour a go...but its not working for me right now.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.