Posts by aSmoo

25 posts total, newest first.

[PC GAMES] COD:Ghosts = $30 - Battlefield 4 = $30 [LIMITED!]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I am selling these games for PC for a cheaper price. COD:Ghosts = $30 Battlefield 4 = $30 This is limited to 15 copies each! You won't find a cheaper price anywhere! Not carded, SEd or shit like that, you'll nAny steam game at 30-40% OFF the original price! [NOT Russian copies!]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Ok...just 5 minutes ago a guy Symmetrical.mpgh added me on skype...tried to scam. Dude, if you're reading this (I am sure you're) YOU'RE A FAIL lol! Symmetrical PM me your skype, I'll add and show proof.Any steam game at 30-40% OFF the original price! [NOT Russian copies!]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Symmetrical;9034530] That wouldn't stop me from checking him and your vouch means nothing to me[/QUOTE] Add me on skype and I'll show you...freaking hate when people seek for proof and waste my time. connor, tAny steam game at 30-40% OFF the original price! [NOT Russian copies!]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=miklos08;9031775]Interested in CS:GO Case keys too, let me know if you can get me some![/QUOTE] I can't buy csgo keys for now, sorry.Any steam game at 30-40% OFF the original price! [NOT Russian copies!]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=NetherGuestKey;9026205]Guys,just so you know a few weeks ago there was a guy named ghost who scammed over 100$ by reimbursing steam gifts.Basically he can contact steam support and he'll reimburse all his gifts th

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us