Posts by Bigk305
79 posts total, newest first.
HackerMaybe Hack v11.1 (Aimbot Fixed)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I think the hack is detected/patched now. I was disconnected from server ingame. Whenever im disconnected from server and I have my internet connection. I know the hack is patched/detected.HackerMaybe Hack v11in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Love it , Love it , Love it!
Everything functions for me and is working
Operating system: Windows 7 32 bit
Injector: BlackInject v1.3
/megustaBlackInject V1.3 (Simple and SexyGUI) - With Animations & Soundsin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Love how when it starts you hear the black market spinner set off :)
Are you really banned for 2years? Why not two weeks? What did you do? o_o. /fuckthatHackerMaybe Hack v10 [64-Bit]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - If he stops making hacks for 32 bit imma uninstall crossfire /fuckthat
Yes its that serious /challengeBACKD00R - D3D Menu - Wallhack - Chams - See Ghosts - Light Chams +in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Close this thread its detected. /fuckthat
Showing the 5 most recent posts.