Posts by crush9
11 posts total, newest first.
Sa3eD's Hack v1.5 " ADDED MORE FEATURES + 2 Versionsin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Get errors in zombie mode 100% of the time and sometimes in other modes...Black Cat Glass/ GUIin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MAJ both of yours had a virus that mine anti detected...Black Cat Glass/ GUIin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=mamo007;6384567]mine not detected..
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossfire-spammers-injectors-multi-tools/489429-mamo-s-injector-v1-8-a.html[/QUOTE]
Yea but I got a trojan, right when I extracted it...
---Mamo`s Injector V1.8in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Threat detected when i try to extract it ;PBACKD00R - D3D Menu - V1in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Yea, there's WAY to many error's playing zombie mode (knifing)
And when I press "insert" and turn off everything except the wall, the speed knife still work's (didn't turn off)
---------- Post added at 05:30 AM -------
Showing the 5 most recent posts.