Posts by buckslap
17 posts total, newest first.
Loading Interface... Problems =(in Gunz General - huh? dude, if you want it just ask :S
I'll post it man... i don't care >_>
Thing is... I don't want it to be spread all over the damn place... or else hackers will just take this, use it, make a trainer and not give meWhat r we gonna do when Punkbuster comes outin WarRock - International Hacks - It'll be bypassed like a lil kiddy protection, like nProtect hehe. Once it comes out I'll work on hacking the absolute shit outta of it.hi, can some1 make a cheat code or find a cheat code for me for this game i play onliin General Game Hacking - This sounds like some wierd bondage porn :SLoading Interface... Problems =(in Gunz General - I don't use msn, sry. I don't use any chat client actually :S
So it'll have to be pm based. I don't want to be giving out runnables unless I feel I have to destroy gunz.Hi I need a ban bypassin WarRock - International Hacks - K2 will be taken down. And the name PunkBuster will be put to shame >:]
Just let them release PunkBuster...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.