Posts by Lukas686
23 posts total, newest first.
hng external aimbot update 3in Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=flowing_around;10808480]with esp its too grazy externally, and i havent searched much hng to make good esp.[/QUOTE]
for me it isnt working, sorry. (I use the steam version)
Any ideas how I can get it workinghng external aimbot in rubyin Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xSweg420;10792458]It works, but it locks onto team mates and the sky. It's buggy, but there are people saying its detected but I haven't been banned, Becareful anyways[/QUOTE]
thank you sir!hng external aimbot in rubyin Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - Can someone make an official statement about this hack? I would really appreciate it. (otherwise if this hack isnt working/will get you banned, ergo its detected then please mark the thread as so)How to get free Domino's Pizza!in Coupons, Deals and Discounts - [QUOTE=MarigoldWarrior;10776502]this is simple social engineering. whether its morally correct or not is down to you ;)[/QUOTE]
is there any morally correct use of social engineering?lava's chams v2 comeback ^^in Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Lupris90;10789353]patched right?[/QUOTE]
definitly right
Showing the 5 most recent posts.