Posts by graahct
67 posts total, newest first.
Fenix V11.0 [NA].in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have all reqs, ran as admin. I'm not sure why I can't bring up the menu.GYOKURO OF TopGear PRESENTS: M416 DMRin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Statistically the same gun right?Below 1lt! w/ Perm L96A1 GP or Arctic wolf. Male base!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - i can only take nx codes so i guess 10k? if thats too much ill just keep itBelow 1lt! w/ Perm L96A1 GP or Arctic wolf. Male base!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I do have an msg with perm l9 male base i was planning to use for competitive stuff but cgl stop being fun for me.Quar Gear/Modular Backpack permin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I have a maj with perm elite 4th, striker mutagen, k5sd camo, cqb camo not sure how much people are willing to pay for this though .-.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.