Posts by rawr153
97 posts total, newest first.
ROTMG Browserin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sumaka10;12121767]Tried it with Firefox but it doesn't work.
With Chrome it did launched but it gets stuck on loading screen somehow.
Guess i'll stick with Flash Player
prntscr.com/cras7a
This might sound stupidROTMG Browserin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Let me know if there's any lag. I had some and I fixed it, but it might just be my system.ROTMG Browserin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I couldn't get ROTMG clients to work in flash projector on Ubuntu 16.04 64bit so I made this and it works fine. It's just an HTML page that loads a swf named rotmg from the swfs folder. I'll probably add some API's and jA bit Smarter : Multihack 4.1b [Fully External] [Rage/Legit]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Radu97;11099627]i am really sorry again:( it would be nice if i can put a warning in the cheat when there is an update available but there is a mpgh policy which doesnt allow you to do that:([/QUOTE]
Lol no need A bit Smarter : Multihack 4.1b [Fully External] [Rage/Legit]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Radu97;11099620]you can hack only today and get banned in a month . thats what i am trying to do . if the actual version would be detected you would see A LOT of users complaining . but as you can see , you don't
Showing the 5 most recent posts.