Posts by filhodocaralho
12 posts total, newest first.
Ayyware AKA All c+p internal hacks on mpghin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I sent my project compiled for you on skype
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=dimqqe;11587178]You can solve the problem in detail[/QUOTE]
as? tell meAyyware AKA All c+p internal hacks on mpghin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - ust like this guy I have the same exact problem, but soon as I activate Rage aimbot it aims at the player my hands disappear then I get kicked to the main menu with no message but this line in console everytime.
Host ErAyyware AKA All c+p internal hacks on mpghin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - HELPE ME THIS ERROR?http://imgur.com/k1ETuA4
Error 1 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct HINSTANCE__ * hAppInstance" (?hAppInstance@@3PAUHINSTANCE__@@A) C:\Users\Administrador\Desktop\COISAS\ayyware sourceGame Offset Mega-Threadin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - It helps to upgrade and find the names ?
I found some... (Cohiba Hook Source / Arctosa's cheat)
//USERCMD OFFSETS
#define USERCMDOFFSET 0xEC
#define VERIFIEDCMDOFFSET 0xF0
#define MULTIPLAYER_BACKUP 150
#define CURRENTCohiba Hook Source / Arctosa's cheatin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=iQuintennn;11497730]Im only here for the sdk setup, thanks!
- - - Updated - - -
Try yeti's dumper[/QUOTE]
right course , already got some ... just n can find all
//USERCMD OFFSETS
#define USERCMDOFFSET 0xEC
Showing the 5 most recent posts.