Posts by picklex
20 posts total, newest first.
Trainer by GMZ v1594 (07.08.2013)in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - Im using W8 and doesnt have C:\Windows\System32\--->>> control.exe , and what injector do I need? GMZ is the best hack but when come out with this .cpl file I just hate it.Trainer by GMZ v1577in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - doesnt do anything when I start whit 2 click or even administrator, do I need any other program too to start this hack?iBot v0.1 (Build 1564)in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - same here tell me iBot updated and when I download and run its say the same thing "updated", i did download 3-4 times and always the same message...Color change of the Bugatti's vinylin Need for Speed World Discussion - No you cant, should cover the old one and make a new top of it, thats what I did.part dropin Need for Speed World Discussion - EA really cut back on part drop, Im going to try Drag again that give me lot of part before... any suggestion what regular race truck should I try?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.