Posts by Harry
614 posts total, newest first.
Chargebacks for gamesin Marketplace Talk - Been looking to buy Animal Crossing New Horizons and get it refunded/chargebacked if it was possible.
Does chargebacking G2A or CDKeys still work? It's been a while since I've done any form of chargebacking/refunding soWhat phone do you currently have?in General - Rolling with an iPhone X 256gb, gonna stick with it for a while and when the battery starts to die go and pay £70 for a replacement since it'll probably be towards the ends of next year, way after the £30 battery replaceHow much is your insurance?in General - It's about £1200 a year for no telematics/black box comprehensive cover on my 2018 Ford Fiesta ZETEC, which is pretty cheap considering I'm only 19 and have one year's no claims bonus.SPEEDTEST THREAD AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAINNNNin General - My internet's still cunted, as usual.
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6740600279.pngAnxiety of Lifein General - I suppose I'm in the same position, always seeing light, then darkness blocking it.
Though I feel my situation is probably way worse than yours, since I'm royally fucked in terms of mentally and physically. (Constant pai
Showing the 5 most recent posts.