Posts by doomfi
40 posts total, newest first.
[Wizzard's] BOOSTING SERVICE!in Soldier Front Hacks - #Request Close please.[Wizzard's] BOOSTING SERVICE!in Soldier Front Hacks - [QUOTE=Riddick;9646211]
I don't play the game, so you need to ask a Middleman for help in the Middleman lounge if you want to trade.[/QUOTE]
I didn't find any one playing sf there.. dang[Wizzard's] BOOSTING SERVICE!in Soldier Front Hacks - @[MPGH]Riddick Can you try my service for free, and vouch for me ?[Wizzard's] BOOSTING SERVICE!in Soldier Front Hacks - [QUOTE=moderator032;9645583]how can i assure that i will not been scammed[/QUOTE]
You can try like 2$ service? , and i can give a some free boosting to assure you, but as i said .. I don't need your trust i already have[Wizzard's] BOOSTING SERVICE!in Soldier Front Hacks - [QUOTE=xhevanlyx;9646072]I wouldn't trust anyone with out good feedback (in most case's). All he is doing is using shadow/crosshatch's VIP to boost accounts. If your worried about getting scammed get crosshatch's VIP and
Showing the 5 most recent posts.