Posts by Tru_Power
53 posts total, newest first.
Soldier Frontin Hack Requests - Hmmmm Well there is Dxwnd for running games in a window, you can try that, or make a trainer that uses hot keys.Warrock Public - =o - 022507in WarRock - International Hacks - Hi this is a reply!Free wallhack?!in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=xaw;67939]Hi@all!
Are here any free wallhacks? I search a long time and I must test the hacks of this site! bdead It were very nice!
Add me ICQ: 265-408-260[/QUOTE]
Are here any people for gooder grammer? Shypercamin Hack Requests - I see that you habe been here a ehile, and bynow think that you should have learned to install cracks easily, that is not the case! Most cracks (If the're good will come with a readme, witch you should read!). Most Crack[Release] Monkeyninjas Hack Pack 2.0in MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - Help It wont let me freeze the CRC Bypass so none of theae hacks work!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.