Posts by Moudi5
87 posts total, newest first.
I just need Chinese QQ accounts in return for PayPal $$$!!!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Title says it all. Looking for chinese QQ accounts.
HMU on here
serious inquiries only.how to fix CF PH launcher downloaderin CrossFire PH Help - i know that dude, but PH has a lot of stuff that shitty NA doesn't. and no it did not solve my problem..A wallhack source code (pls I'm tryna learn c++ so I can ruin this game even more)in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Biesi;11571006]Look at my signature[/QUOTE]
check PMs :)A wallhack source code (pls I'm tryna learn c++ so I can ruin this game even more)in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - plz send me a source code I just wanna test it.How to insert source code into c++ ?in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - WAAAAAAW! OMG Biesi I DID NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THAT!!!!! OMG BIESI WHY ARE YOU SOOOOO DAMN SMART!!! YOU LOYAL
Showing the 5 most recent posts.