Posts by copycatditto
28 posts total, newest first.
Fortnite banin Fortnite Discussion & Help - The servers were having awful connection problems yesterday night, maybe its just that?
Try changing IPs.FORTNITE ESPin Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=puppyballs;13143688]I did this and i still got an error but I don't have any other settings enabled.[/QUOTE]
Here are my advanced setting... I think its default
https://puu.sh/xN6En/5580a4a524.jpgFORTNITE ESPin Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Legendiac;13143373]what injector do u use?
pm me if preferred to kept secret[/QUOTE]
Xenos64, not sure if there's any specific optionFORTNITE ESPin Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - Injected during menu, to test.
Ran entire match with it on, no problems.
Another match after, not an issue.
Changed the dll name and thats all I didFORTNITE ESPin Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - Injecting after the jump works fine. Tested with Xenos after renaming the dll.
The "ban" is related to your IP according to some reports.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.