Posts by wantedeagle
129 posts total, newest first.
Whats your favorite Subjectin General - I Like many Subjects :D , Can't say that something is N.1 , But as what you see you don't know what every subject contains to Judge /yeah
But I Hate History (Not all of it ... But which contains lots of Bla Bla Bla /sigh[BFP4F]Seal account at battlefield play4free.in Battlefield Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Crazydude5;8713702]Still, you'll lost your respect from the bfp4f forums (Ya know about them......)[/QUOTE]
Hmmm...You don't know me .... But all who i meet know me and know my acc is not a cheater acc .... And a[BFP4F]Seal account at battlefield play4free.in Battlefield Selling / Trading / Buying - For those who think T4G statspadding is bad .... I will say : No it is not ... As i can Join 95 % of the servers ( All the best servers i can Join ;) ) ..... As they allow T4G statspadding (Cause statspadding isn't Cheat[BFP4F]Seal account at battlefield play4free.in Battlefield Selling / Trading / Buying - Up --- Up---- Up-----Up[BFP4F]Seal account at battlefield play4free.in Battlefield Selling / Trading / Buying - I hate to Bump Up my Thread
Showing the 5 most recent posts.