Posts by wylex
11 posts total, newest first.
19.5 Mod Selector with hacked clientsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Auto aim features don't seem to be working properly. Or at least the one where it's supposed to fire when there's no enemies.[WTS] RotMG accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Alright, post back if you can buy it.[WTS] RotMG accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump, still selling.Selling NA LoL Account - All 105 Champions, 45 Skins, 4 Legendary, 2 Legacyin League of Legends Marketplace - Whatever, sorry for what misgivings you have, but if I wanted to scam you I would've just taken the account there and then, when you had given me the details, instead of attempting to recover details two days later.Selling NA LoL Account - All 105 Champions, 45 Skins, 4 Legendary, 2 Legacyin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=kumiho;6758208]Giving wylex until tomorrow to make the purchase.
I have a few buyers lined up, and it seems he can't find the time.
His offer was $120, which I clearly told him to post here.
Just letting you all
Showing the 5 most recent posts.