Posts by CreaTAngel
5 posts total, newest first.
[RELEASE]the injector im usingin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Hello and thank you for your help.
When I try to inject the file dll.Euro - he succeeds.
But when I start the survival after 10 seconds I get the picture of the detective (of the game).
Hope prompt reply, thanFixed Euro .DLL AntiKiick .DLL and Mini farmer box changerin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Hello and thank you for your help.
When I try to inject the file dll.Euro - he succeeds.
But when I start the survival after 10 seconds I get the picture of the detective (of the game).[RELEASE]the injector im usingin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Nit3H8wk;7398653]euro dll works great doesn't suicide sometimes though and sometimes get stuck.[/QUOTE]
Where can I get the file euro.dll
And how to use it, have an explanation?32-BIT HACK FIX!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - I can not find it, I'll be happy to help.
64 BIT.Guns Adderin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - First of all thank you.
If I put the guns you can get banned?
they can know that I put?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.