Posts by JackThelulz
10 posts total, newest first.
How to use dual Prsuite Botin Need for Speed World Discussion - Works fine. Just that I have to manually enter the private event (My first acc) while my 2nd acc is automatically accept the invite :/
Still annoying tho. I have to manually click the enter event on my first acc..Need Partner for High-Stakes (Autofinish hack -Farming)in Need for Speed World Discussion - Got it xD I've add youNeed Partner for High-Stakes (Autofinish hack -Farming)in Need for Speed World Discussion - Owh fudge. Da hell now. xD I'm totally confuse now. I do add you but then nothing happen . I see your profile with mazda car. That all :s lvl 14? That not you I think.Need Partner for High-Stakes (Autofinish hack -Farming)in Need for Speed World Discussion - I can't see you? But I do add you :s
Im with 240SXNeed Partner for High-Stakes (Autofinish hack -Farming)in Need for Speed World Discussion - APEX okay. I'll be there
EU?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.