Posts by eloboostlol
4 posts total, newest first.
WTS:League of Legends ELO Boosting Server on EUW/EUNE servers by professional playersin User Services - Prices:
Bronze V - Bronze I 10€ / league
Bronze I - Silver V 18 €
Silver V - Silver I - 15€ / league
Silver I - Gold V 23 €
Gold V - Gold I - 25€ / league
Gold I - Platinum V 33€
WTS:League of Legends ELO Boosting Server on EUW/EUNE servers by professional playersin User Services - We are back in the business, i will post later with the prices, feel free to ask anything on mail/skype!WTS:League of Legends ELO Boosting Server on EUW/EUNE servers by professional playersin User Services - We lowered the prices!
Now:
Prices:
0-1500 15 euro/100 elo
1500-1600 20 euro/100 elo
1600-1700 25 euro/100 eloWTS:League of Legends ELO Boosting Server on EUW/EUNE servers by professional playersin User Services - About us:
We are playing about beta and we got over 2000+ elo on EU West server. We played more than 5000 games, we are playing around 10 or more hours in a day. One of us plays on professional(competitve) level. He can
Showing the 4 most recent posts.