Posts by chickenmaster1
7 posts total, newest first.
BUYING COD 4 n others KEYS NOWWin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - hey I have some COD4 keys and other game keys I added you on xfire too.:)CoD4 keys cheapin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - these are still up for sale c'mon guys.CoD4 keys cheapin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I really dont know, i would like to know but ebay is dumb. :mad:CoD4 keys cheapin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Well I can understand that it would happen, but i'm not a rip off. I used to sell them on ebay but ebay have stopped allowing then because it is "copyright violation".CoD4 keys cheapin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - alright then dont trust me dosent really bother me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.