Posts by fairymuff
14 posts total, newest first.
HighLife v1.0 | Simple NA Hacks | leechedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - just curious, is there a way to keep the chams on without having to turn it on each match? i keep getting nailed in those first seconds it takes to reset them, lolFrostbyte v1.2 | Perfect Aimbot | Perfect ESP | Music Player | Fixed | + Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yes, scrambled before I used it, have been since last night. Waiting to see if a new one comes out now, don't want all my accounts banned.Frostbyte v1.2 | Perfect Aimbot | Perfect ESP | Music Player | Fixed | + Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hack is Detected, I got Banned after logging in... Pain in my ass...[Pre-Release] New Hack (no spread, virtual jump AND chams)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - for anyone that has gotten this to work has it made CA lag heaps in game?Any current hacks working?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Are there any hacks out there currently working after the Nexon patch?
I don't really care what particular site they are from, so long as they are clean files, and I can use them without being detected.
If so, idk,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.