Posts by repapermunky
117 posts total, newest first.
Ace of Spades Trainer [32 bit]in Other First Person Shooter Hacks - Agh -__- I got here too late. Haven't been on MPGH forever, I was hoping for a .62 AoS hack.[BASE] ProFire v2.31 [Undetected w/ Awesome Features]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Good shit, man. Keep it up.Eclair : like.no.otherin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Download is not working for me -_- /sadz0mbie's hack Public V1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey guys, I've been gone for a little while. I was just wondering, what exactly is beast mode?IP Changer V1.1in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - No offense dude, but anything that takes anything near an hour, or more than 15 minutes at that, to change or hide an ip is not worth anyones time. A while back, I showed everyone Hotspot shield. It changes your IP for e
Showing the 5 most recent posts.