Posts by bitchplease.
14 posts total, newest first.
-[I]fLuX Undetected CrossFire Base after patchin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE='[S]aeed;6373409']
first i dont know you.
second i'm a leecher what do you need then ?
third i already started with ramo's base and all know that is detected now
can you tell me how did i update it ? :$
ChatSpamMessage (non visual)in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=bandi12;6375046]Code[VB] I think you work hard (24-48 hour's ) to write this the funny thing is that this is a crap it's very hard to make a memcpy function why you released this ? ahhh i got it to make the Supe-[I]fLuX Undetected CrossFire Base after patchin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE='[S]aeed;6371599']@-[I]fLuX delete it bro,
alot of users will leech it.[/QUOTE]
So you are one of em.
/truestory
---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------
[QUOTE=maswant to learn C++ and Make Crossfire hacks if so come here :Din User Services - it's jeovante~
BUMP~~~I bypassed see ghostsin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Cosmic;6355147]
BTW can i have your addy logger to update my hack?[/QUOTE]
Hey doing things own your own makes you perfect /gewd
Olly ?
I thought you said you bypassed see ghost /mmz
Showing the 5 most recent posts.