Posts by notepic
28 posts total, newest first.
Ryakhawk D3D Menu Hack v12! |D3D| |Menu| |WORKING AFTER XTRAP UPDATE|in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I hate hackers ban mee[HOT] Lava Kill Marks [CF]in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - /ohshit Posted before and approved my old thread was deleted and posted befor /ohshit Minions these daysAvene Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Lol Drunken cheetah is from dxtgaming
---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------
[QUOTE='[I]Star2012;6655334']The hack still works but every time game ends it either crashes oKareem's111 hack V17 [Added Shoot Throw wall & C4 Fast DEF and FAST PLZNT ;]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Good shoot through walls but I hope someone will make no error or crashAvene Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - You are becoming like HackerMaybe :D Thanks!
---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------
[QUOTE=mokitown;6649039]looks nice but it is usless cause nothing opens with f12 or esc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.