Posts by ramaballah
31 posts total, newest first.
[RaiderZ] Dupe!in Hack Requests - [QUOTE=lisandro10;7134547]ok obrigado .. isso e do damage mas foncionda tambem no enchant e nos items?[/QUOTE]
Dizem que sim, eu não consegui. É o mesmo programa, mas tem que fazer coisas diferentes.[RaiderZ] Dupe!in Hack Requests - [QUOTE=iamcanadian04;7134414]Lol had to translate to read (sorry if not entirely accurate)
"Do you know of any way to make these scenes, I knew the old only as not already funcinam ... and I am not the apr of the scen[RaiderZ] Dupe!in Hack Requests - Lawl, so much hate on one thread. So the point here is: people who already had the hack working are freaking out because some dude spreaded? So the selfish one is the guy who give it up to everyone, not the ones who won'[RaiderZ] Dupe!in Hack Requests - Yeah, nothing happens here. I did everything as the step-by-step guide says, but my rPE just doesn't show shit. Really, nothing changes. I got the raiderz.exe and everything and it's the same before and after I hit the s[RaiderZ] Dupe!in Hack Requests - Need that rPE version of yours too, if someone could PM me, please.
Couldn't find the one with the "Get ID" thing.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.