Posts by pokemonfool3
22 posts total, newest first.
Work hack WICH IS REALLY GOODin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I think you have to have the injector close when it's done injecting, as well as run the INJECTOR as Administrator. You don't have to run the game like that because it just opens up a webpage.xXHackerzCoderzXx Public Hack v2.3in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I figured out why I kept d/cing. It was because I didn't set Valkyrie to close on injection. Silly me...
Good hacks btw.xXHackerzCoderzXx Public Hack v2.3in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ok now it's not working. I followed the instructions, ran everything as administrator, and changed the .dll file to a different name. I still get dced.
I'm running Windows Vista 64bit.xXHackerzCoderzXx Public Hack v2.3in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - You gotta run EVERYTHING as an Administrator and then it works. That's what I did. (Also I read the instructions)MY NEXT RELEASE SHOULD HAVE??in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I remember the old super jump I had... When I was fighting I just flew up in the air and they couldn't find me. So I came back down behind them and knifed them. ^_^
EVERYONE VOTE SUPER JUMP!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.