Posts by buro17100
8 posts total, newest first.
After the play, how I turn off cheats? Can you help me in c + + code?in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - This code is put where? I want to close the end game or in lobby [sorry my english] :DAfter the play, how I turn off cheats? Can you help me in c + + code?in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - really ? :D work ?After the play, how I turn off cheats? Can you help me in c + + code?in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - After the play, how I turn off cheats? Can you help me in c + + code?My Hotkey base working but While Entering 2st game, Crashes :((( Please FİX SOURCEin Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - how to make it ? :)My Hotkey base working but While Entering 2st game, Crashes :((( Please FİX SOURCEin Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - PLEASE HELP ME
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <C:\Program Files\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\Include\d3dx9.h>
#pragma comment( lib, "nod3dx9.lib" )
//AddY CAEU
#define DeviceGame 0x
Showing the 5 most recent posts.