Posts by randomstalk
12 posts total, newest first.
For All Choobsin WarRock - International Hacks - Post count doesn't matter. I don't see why some idiot would make a thread about it.FREE VIP HACK (UNDETECTED)in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=Matt1243;500366]and randomstalk stfu just becuase ur vip dosnt mean u get to talk down to people[/quote]
I'm not talking down to anyone. I'm insulting him as an equal. Just because I'm VIP, doesn't mean I'm talkFREE VIP HACK (UNDETECTED)in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote]If you insist on continuously flaming me, do it in PMs so as to not spam your own leeched hack thread.
[/quote]
Looks like you're not taking mine either. Your loss.FREE VIP HACK (UNDETECTED)in WarRock - International Hacks - I'd reply but then it'd turn into a flame war. If you insist on continuously flaming me, do it in PMs so as to not spam your own leeched hack thread.
Also, there's more than 50 VIPs.
Now, gtfo. ;)
Edit: This has been FREE VIP HACK (UNDETECTED)in WarRock - International Hacks - Maybe you should stop leeching and maybe give credit to the person who made it? Or maybe you should gtfo anyway?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.