Posts by ActionTurnip
292 posts total, newest first.
- EUNE - GOLDV - 107 SKINS - 2 Victorious Skins - 1 Ultimatein League of Legends Marketplace - Trade went pretty smoothly and he was very understanding of the fact that MM service was down and was very eager to find a way to trade safely. +1 vouch from me. /gewd- EUNE - GOLDV - 107 SKINS - 2 Victorious Skins - 1 Ultimatein League of Legends Marketplace - Hey. My skype is: sean.felipe.vanelli .Account transferred to another region?in League of Legends Help - [QUOTE=animekage;11281536]Check if youre loggin in to ur account or some other account.If contacting riot supp isnt an option idk what you could do exept see the region its transefered to and buying a transfer back to NAAccount transferred to another region?in League of Legends Help - So when I try to login to NA it says "Your account has been transferred to another region. Please log in to the appropriate region." or something, and I didn't transfer to another region. I can still press "I forgot my pLeague of Legends Tournament!in General - Name: Sean
Skype: sean.felipe.vanelli
Timezone: UTC +0 (London)
Summoner Name: WorId (EUW)
Rank: Gold V
Duo Partner: None
Showing the 5 most recent posts.