Posts by Verraz
249 posts total, newest first.
A little help is needed.in CrossFire Help - So, I'm kinda new to Buying/Selling CFNA accounts, so I was wondering, what is the recovery thing? I mean when ussing OMM's they change the account email To their Emails to get it safe before giving it to the buyer, how Who Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - [QUOTE=Dave84311;6035138]After a trade. Post the name of the MM who helped you and who you traded with.[/QUOTE]
@Wassabi?
He's very kind an he really does help.
Best MM out there /gewdHELP MPGH ALIVEin CrossFire Help - Well, it's been a lot since I logged on here, and I'm pretty amazed of what i see, MPGH wasn't that dead ever, I would also be a part of the plan, if you managed to do it...People should start releasing hacks again.!in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=ValidLeecher;9615328]Man,,,we all know if someone releases a hack here It gets detected fast, but hacking is an art that should never be lost.So start releasing hacks again, please.[/QUOTE]
Dude, you can't reallyWeird Lag!in CrossFire Help - Hello,
I'm facing terrible lag! My Ping Is normally 68-90 In UkServers.
And now it's 290-330.
Any help?/pls
Showing the 5 most recent posts.