Posts by Dj_REL
10 posts total, newest first.
[RELEASE] BSOwned - Host Editionin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Nice hack really over my knowledge =P[Releasing] BlackShot Super Bullet Hackin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I wonder how you did it, isnt super bullets is like bullet flying trought wall? Cause i tryed to make one, and my lacks of skills made me make a hack that remove bullet trace on wall(Perhaps i should make it public im su[Release]Blackshot public hookin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [quote=mmaama;929113]no, i can do that very easy... i have teleport, you think i can't fly? bobo[/quote]
I tought it worth the try, maybe ill release public soon or just keep it for me. But how is your teleport working [Release]Blackshot public hookin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Hey i've just found fly hack if i share with you could i access private hack?need help for exp hack..in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I doubt that it will works table have been changed the only way u can get it is by searching yourself.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.