Posts by BizzaroTrain

84 posts total, newest first.

Combat Arms NA CPT 4 Account For 500m Runescape Gold.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=zuerio;6702474]Hey My name is zuerio I Have a CPT4 account With, 20 AR's, 9 HG's, 1 Perm spec, 1 Perm mei. I have a video here that will give you all the information you need. In return for this account all i want2LT4 ~ 9Perms,NX RARE,900,000 GP And full inbox more info inside!(CA NA)in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Ravallo Time /Req close. He just copied LiorZ thread and trying to scam now. Epic fail Edit: Maybe he has bought LiorZ account and re-selling it but I would doubt it. LiorZ would have mentioned it on hisSelling BG 14PERMS,2Gear Perms,Classic Max Perm,1M GP, Full Inbox ~ Video Inside ~ NAin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=mocano1415;6696813]Do you have black bars? Make sure to go into your GFX card's control panel and choose the "No Scaling" option.[/QUOTE] No I don't get black bars it's just that my screen is squared not wide :(Selling BG 14PERMS,2Gear Perms,Classic Max Perm,1M GP, Full Inbox ~ Video Inside ~ NAin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - LiorZ How do you make your screen wide like this ? it's cool :o Also I'm interested on this one. Any C/O yet ?T*> Maple Story account lvl 185 Aran for a combat arms account MAJ+in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=dvs62;6688709]T*> Maple Story account lvl 185 Aran for a combat arms account MAJ+ i got raccoon mask 30 wep atk 2%Luk Dark angelic blessing 6 all stats 10 wep atk my half earring 9 % str full nx gear perm my evolv

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us