Posts by Phenomous
225 posts total, newest first.
LTC 5| 6 Perms|1.2x KDRin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump still selling!LTC 5| 6 Perms|1.2x KDRin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Ok to make this faster, my skype is phenomousca if anyone is interested in the account.LTC 5| 6 Perms|1.2x KDRin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Read before continuing on
-I will not screenshare all of such don't ask me, I won't do it...
-Don't ask me to go first or anything at all you pay first or there is no trade, I am not risking anything at all don't try
Selling Maj 2 30ish perms never hacked on self made accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I offer 35k NX accept my msn request.CSM2 | 12 Permanent Items | Auction!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - 20 pay-pal right now add me on my msn hexikca@live.com
Showing the 5 most recent posts.