Posts by nzxtcrew
15 posts total, newest first.
WBot one of the first 07 bots!in Runescape Hacks / Bots - It works! Finally!Selling level 178 Runescape account.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I've decided to finally sell my level 178 Runescape account. I've added screenshots of my main items (and money) any my skills. I wanted to try and sell it on MPGH because all of the account websites rip you off so badlyCustom game trainer tablein Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - [QUOTE=ytoof;7605298]on CE there is 1 tab on top "File" there u can select "Generate generic trainer lua script from table" and then u just need not add the hotkeys u want to use for your table adresses ;) its pretty easCustom game trainer tablein Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Hi. Ive no idea how to make .exe trainers, so Im just releasing these addresses. They are for CUSTOM GAMES ONLY.
If anyone would like to point me to somewhere i can learn to make .exe's, please do.
Cheers.
<?xmlPlayer one zombies health CE address.in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - I was having trouble finding this and I know a few others will too.
You start with 100 health in any game mode, but it seemed that I now start with 190 in zombies, and the new damage increased accordingly.. After the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.