Posts by korgi
5 posts total, newest first.
Cheat Engine Table for v12 (23.444.3)in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - I just want to add more tokens but I cannot find the address or the value and there are no tutorials to help.Rarity Chances Revealer, v1.04 (Drop Rate)in Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=abaaaabbbb63;6889096]You're doing it wrong /sigh
Anyways, works perfectly. Good job![/QUOTE]
Well then please enlighten me with your knowledgeRarity Chances Revealer, v1.04 (Drop Rate)in Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=kennechi;6887368]if you want to get all possible stuff like ammo,shield.etc put the value to 10 atlist and note if you want to drop only ammo or money or eridium that is weight 0-2[/QUOTE]
This is how the settiRarity Chances Revealer, v1.04 (Drop Rate)in Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=kennechi;6886440] try the cheat first, and read my previous post about this cheat [/QUOTE]
I did. I put all the weights from 1 to 6 to the same and checked the boxes. When I open lockers they always have weapons,Rarity Chances Revealer, v1.04 (Drop Rate)in Borderlands 2 Hacks - I want to make it so all the weapons, shields, mods, etc. have the same chance or dropping or appearing despite rarity. How would I go about doing this with this tool?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.