Posts by almich159
5 posts total, newest first.
Bypass Ahnlab HACKSHIELDin Piercing Blow Help - haha?
Still working with OLD CLIENT.Bypass Ahnlab HACKSHIELDin Piercing Blow Help - Truly this bypassed HackShiled.
Using that command was official advice from game masters, for reason that HackShiled made problems. I don't use any hack which nonstandartly manipulate with game, I only use the keyboard Bypass Ahnlab HACKSHIELDin Piercing Blow Help - Yes thanks.
Must say that few weeks ago was bypassing HackShiled very easy.
Just run metin by comand "start metin2client.bin" under unprivileged user.
Nothin else. HackShiled was not started and game work fine.
DisassBypass Ahnlab HACKSHIELDin Piercing Blow Help - Hello and thanks for response
Mayby it is like lannyboy said "just make a driver and overwrite the offset that they hooked at". Have the ability to do that, I will made it. Long time ago I played with assembler and CPU Bypass Ahnlab HACKSHIELDin Piercing Blow Help - Hello wise guys
Because thread:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/366-project-blackout-hacks-cheats/364606-bypass-hackshield.html
is closed, i must open new one.
Time is goin on and the HackShiled made some upgrades.
U
Showing the 5 most recent posts.