Posts by thebearcave
13 posts total, newest first.
Injectable DayZ Script Executor/Bypass [By Gin123][Undetected 8/8/12]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=stickd34th;6481805]You took the risk and knew it could happen.[/QUOTE]
Hey, no denying that here. Just wanted to inform people that this is no longer usable without a ban.What's YOUR Battleye story?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Alucardtnuoc;6480074]This sure is a great hack!!! glad you posted such a constructive post in the correct section. Will you be updating this with an edit saying you're sorry for not reading or an apology for lockdWhat's YOUR Battleye story?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lockdown6435;6479125]This is a joke, and completely useless of a thread, but whatever. Also ban codes are arranged as
Global Ban #xxxx //#xxxx is the first 4 digits of your BE GUID[/QUOTE]
Wow. Thanks for the coWhat's YOUR Battleye story?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Well, I got banned. That was a short run, eh? bobo
Seems I got banned from the August 9th Inject release. Although it is hard to tell when the ban was levied, since I basically hadn't played since I used the hack.
Injectable DayZ Script Executor/Bypass [By Gin123][Undetected 8/8/12]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Definitely got banned for this. It is hard to tell when, since essentially, I used it and then hadn't played since. I used it the first day it came out and it seemed alright.
Just goes to show you, you can definitely ge
Showing the 5 most recent posts.