Posts by DoubleRay
125 posts total, newest first.
Hi Guys Im Back READ PLEASE AND GET ADMINS TO SEE THISin General - the guy that ''busted'' me is banned for a long time hes a scammer that stole my account AND MY MONEY. Blocked me and then posted that thread about me -.-Hi Guys Im Back READ PLEASE AND GET ADMINS TO SEE THISin General - Lol.. at that time none of the MMs where online. he didnt even prove that there was one online.. WHO TOLD U I WAS GOING TO SCAM? Just understand me look at the pictures.. how can i be a scammer if i just wanted to tradeHi Guys Im Back READ PLEASE AND GET ADMINS TO SEE THISin General - Hi Guys Ive been in the blacklist since 2012 for something i didnt do.. Ravallo put me in there for scamming while i didnt scam anyone.. how can i get out? I didnt even scam anyone i just got blacklisted when i lost inHey Guys How can i mod my lvl to lvl up to 14 PR in Black ops ?in Playstation Help - [QUOTE=Vogue;6668803]
I don't host XP lobbies nor do I have a 3.55 PS3 to data transfer for the prestige hack.
However, I can purchase the service for you if you pay for it since you need to register an account on theRequest for making a Signature.in Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Katy;6688054]@DoubleRay
http://i.imgur.com/H24Wf.png[/QUOTE]
Thank you tehe
Showing the 5 most recent posts.