Posts by harry112
33 posts total, newest first.
ELOBOOST service "Boost To Boost" Cheap✔Safe✔in League of Legends Marketplace - Vouch for this guy, very friendly and easy to get along with! Did plat 5 to dia 5 with no problems and it only took a few days :) would recommend this service to anyone looking for a fast, reliable and pleasant boost ^.^ELO Boost service ▌ All servers ▌ Fast [✔] Cheap [✔]in League of Legends Marketplace - Did a nice Plat 3 to D5, was very fast and clean. I would recommend this service and I'll be using this again sometime! <3eloboost4lol's Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 23/11/16
Other Person involved: eloboost4lol
Item that has been sold/traded: League of Legends Account
Selling Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1194799&p=12255274#post12255274
Who went firstELO Boost service ▌ All servers ▌ Fast [✔] Cheap [✔]in League of Legends Marketplace - Vouch for this dude, did a god 2 - plat 5 only took 2 days a few losses here and there but not every game is winnable, was a great experience very very friendly, I hope to remain friends with him. I would recommend this [EUW] EXTREMELY RARE NAME, GOLD V, LOTS OF SKINSin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=5Eddie5;11222519]I mean, it's only gold 5.... give me a good cheap offer if you want to just get it out of your hands and move on, and I'll gladly take it. I'm a lee main too, so nice mastery, haha.
Well let me k
Showing the 5 most recent posts.